While it’s always sad to put away the holiday decorations, I was pretty excited this year to clear away the clutter and start fresh in the new year (probably because I put my Christmas decorations up in early November…). This year, I’m vowing to stay more organized at home and at work so things don’t fall through the cracks (like my car payment that was hiding in the “I’ll get to that later” stack of bills for months – hey, I thought they just forgot to bill me!). Organizing doesn’t have to be dull. I’ve put together the prettiest office supplies I’ve seen around- hopefully this year I’ll be more on top of the little details of life :).
- Sugar Paper Signature Pen, Pale Pink
- Kate Spade Strike Gold Stripe File Folders
- Graphic Image 2017 Desk Diary
- Kate Spade Strike Gold Stapler
- Sugar Paper Office Supply Fastener Set in Corked Jars